Membres

jeudi 19 janvier 2017

StyleWe

Hey girls !!

I've just discovered a new e-shop that I want to share with you :

StyleWe

I browsed the website and and I found so many wonderful things.

I fell in love with a black kimono. Look at this : is it not fabulous ?
black vintage silk kimono

Black Kimono StyleWe


If you plan to go out and you dare, I advise you a sequin dress. You can wear it with a black jacket if you are coldfor exemple :)

Sequin jumpsuite StyleWe


I invite you to discover the website too : https://www.stylewe.com/

I'm sure you're going to find what you need, because yes, we - girls - need always something new to wear :D

And what is great : you can deliver it France.

Voilà.

Good shopping !!

B-Bye

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci pour ton message, ton avis, même ta critique, en espérant que le blog te plaise.
Des bisous
Les Bonnes Shoppeuses